Thread: hello my name is susie

Thanks

Default hello my name is susie

my dr is repeating some blood work on me for lupus. he says for some time i have shown signs of systemic but the blood work comes out negative. autoimmune diseases run in my family. it seems as each yr goes by i get sicker and sicker . more and more ailments. more hospitalizations. its hard to talk to family about it so here i am.
    thanks

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome;
    My name is also Susie. Many of us have gone through what you are going through. Are you taking any medications for your symptoms? I am sorry that you've been getting sicker and sicker and I hope that you can get started on treatments that will hopefully make you feel better.
    I am glad that you joined us. You will find that this site is filled with understanding people who want to help in any way that we can. Make yourself at home, join in on any conversation or start one of your own. Once again...welcome!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

I just wanted to welcome you to the family. We understand what you are going through and how scary it is. Please make yourself at home and know that we are here for you
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~