Thread: Yoohoo its me Angel Oliver...im here at long last.xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Yoohoo its me Angel Oliver...im here at long last.xxx

Hi everyone,
    Ive missed you all.Sorry ive had allot going on so ive not been online much,other than quick replies on fb from my phone.Heres me in brief since last time.....
    Migraines were very bad,then lost perfiral vision,doctors said all was ok,i said how do you know without an MRI,i wouldnt go away so they did the brain scan....hahahaha told you....i have 2 brain Anyerisms.Now the doctors are talking to me like a proper human being.Saw the doctor who kept messing me around,remeber the one who preferred dealing with his dead patients,well hes retired now,but i saw him out near my house,we sat and had coffee,i told him about the way he treated me and about my brain....oh what a diffrence i was laughing inside.I said to him,i would not have kept going to the doctors if it was just nothing.We parted and he said next time he sees me he'll buy me a coffee.He also told me things to look out for.
    Also ....i have got my own flat woohoo....flat is lovely,but my neighbour received his injuction today...long story lol.I still have Oliver my cat and Jess.So much has happened i think this will do for now lol.....i hope someone reads it lol.
    DONT GIVE UP GOING TO THE DOCTORS.....you know your body they will eventually listen if you dont give up.In the begining it was all in my head now after a long fight i know for sure its the following:-Migraine,drepression,anxiety,fibromyalgia,Srjogren s,ME,COPD/asthma,Mortons Neuroma,acid reflux hahahaha think thats it,but im ok....i didnt give up!!!xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel Oliver For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (02-20-2014), tgal (02-11-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rrrrrrroooooooaaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!!!!! My friend you have been missed. Welcome to the crazy brain club.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 Times in 1,106 Posts

welcome home ...... yes you were missed
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Thanks

glad your back missed you.

Thanks

Great to see you again. Welcome back.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

So good to see you again and so very glad someone listened! Talk to the doctors about Topamax. It helped with my migraines quite a bit. Please keep us posted and thanks for reminding everyone to be their own best advocate!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So glad you are back Angel. Thank god you were persistent and kept going to the Drs. Like you, I have fibromyalgia, lupus, Srjogren, acid reflex, plus hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, and a history of kidney stones. Moonbeam, formerly Drink of Water.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonbeam For This Useful Post:

tgal (02-18-2014)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Angel;
    It is so wonderful to hear from you again and I am happy that things are going much better for you. Congratulations on your flat (aka: Apartment as we say in the U.S). I love that you were able to meet and talk with your old doctor to let him know exactly how he made you feel. I wish that we all could have such an opportunity.
    Welcome home sweet Angel..I am so glad that you're back.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!