Thread: Yoohoo its me Angel Oliver...im here at long last.xxx

Threaded View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Yoohoo its me Angel Oliver...im here at long last.xxx

Hi everyone,
    Ive missed you all.Sorry ive had allot going on so ive not been online much,other than quick replies on fb from my phone.Heres me in brief since last time.....
    Migraines were very bad,then lost perfiral vision,doctors said all was ok,i said how do you know without an MRI,i wouldnt go away so they did the brain scan....hahahaha told you....i have 2 brain Anyerisms.Now the doctors are talking to me like a proper human being.Saw the doctor who kept messing me around,remeber the one who preferred dealing with his dead patients,well hes retired now,but i saw him out near my house,we sat and had coffee,i told him about the way he treated me and about my brain....oh what a diffrence i was laughing inside.I said to him,i would not have kept going to the doctors if it was just nothing.We parted and he said next time he sees me he'll buy me a coffee.He also told me things to look out for.
    Also ....i have got my own flat woohoo....flat is lovely,but my neighbour received his injuction today...long story lol.I still have Oliver my cat and Jess.So much has happened i think this will do for now lol.....i hope someone reads it lol.
    DONT GIVE UP GOING TO THE DOCTORS.....you know your body they will eventually listen if you dont give up.In the begining it was all in my head now after a long fight i know for sure its the following:-Migraine,drepression,anxiety,fibromyalgia,Srjogren s,ME,COPD/asthma,Mortons Neuroma,acid reflux hahahaha think thats it,but im ok....i didnt give up!!!xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel Oliver For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (02-20-2014), tgal (02-11-2014)