Thread: ANXIETY, eating like a pig : (

Hybrid View

Thanks

Thumbs down ANXIETY, eating like a pig : (

So I don't know what the hec it is, ok so I do! I'm full of anxiety, I'm eating like a pig and I usually have no appetite at all. I've had two packets of oatmeal, two cups of coffe, four cups of water, a bag of pita chips a third of box of girl scout cookies and finally I just stuck of piece of bubble yum in my mouth to see if I STOP!!! i NEVER EAT THIS WAY : (
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"

Thanks

Are you on prednisone? That always does it for me?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

(((hugs)))
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

chikititalinda (02-03-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I find that a cuppa tea or water or a diet coke instead of solid munchies helps me.

Thanks

I'm sorry Shanna I didn't see your question. No Im not on prednisone, but now I'm going through the opposite problem I'm not eating much LOL. Go figure!
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"