Thread: Welcome to Everyone

Hybrid View

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,211 Posts

Default Welcome to Everyone

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome all the new family members that I have not had the pleasure of meeting. I don't usually talk about my form of Lupus on here because I know the disease itself is scary enough but I feel the need to explain my abscence to you.

i have a rare form of Lupus. Please Note... RARE. It isn't something you need to worry about happening to you because I just drew the short straw. I have what is called CNS Lupus (along with other things). This kind of Lupus affects the brain with things like seizures which then affect other things in me.

I am telling you this to explain my abscence. When the brain part or seizure part acts up it is not only hard on me but those around me. Not only does my body have issues but I also worry about what I may say or do. The last thing I would ever want to do is harm any of you so even on my physically better days I have stayed away because I have been worn out and didnt want to cause harm to any member of my WHL family.

we have my meds adjusted again and although it took some time the seizures are lower now. I am going to work my way back into the family but please know my not responding is not that I don't care. Also know that misspellings or incorrect sentences just happen at times because I am still having some abscence seizures. Be gentle with me

I love you all and look forward to getting to know those that I have yet to meet and reconnecting with those I know.
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (01-23-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

cyber hugs
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

tgal (01-23-2014)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Much love to you Tgal and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers daily!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

tgal (01-23-2014)