Thread: DENIAL WILL GET YA EVERY TIME

Thanks

Default DENIAL WILL GET YA EVERY TIME

8)
    FEELING BETTER.....I THINK.

Well I got rid of 80% of my pain and my DISCOID LUPUS breakout is beginning to calm down.....

I hate to admit it but I messed up myself.....a HUGE branch fell off a tree and part of it was hanging in my POOL !!!!!

So instead of calling a few friends to help me....I tried to play hero and as I lifted it I heard a snap in my back and just got back from the doc and that SNAP was a vertabrae that was healed re-breaking.......and not only did it break that vertabrae....as I felt the pain in my back I must have turned weird or something and I re-broke two bones in my right hand !!!

WHEW.......it was a real fun day as you can tell !!!!!! I only have to wear a blowup cast on my right hand and my body brace for the vertabrae as it did not seperate (lucky me)......

No need to mention that my wife got real mad at me for doing stuff I know I can not do, but that just goes to show how bad us men want to be the MEN we once were and remain in denial longer than most women......

SO I'm just taking it easy and have an appt. next week for a new MRI to ensure that the vertabre is healing corectly !!!!!
    My hand will be fine as these bones have broken 5 times or more since I was younger.

ST James
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM.....

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

OMG!! Is this the same St. James who wrote to us about accepting help when we need it??
    I am not making fun or laughing at you because I know that you are in pain. I just could not resist that tiny little rub
    I am happy that you are doing better and PLEASE - PLEASE - ask for help next time. It is so much more important that you take care of YOURSELF than that you take care of a branch in your pool. So, take very good care of yourself!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

8)
    I PROMISE YOU AND MY WIFE AND MYSELF AMD MY DOCTOR NEXT TIME I WILL NOT MOVE ANYTHING BY MYSELF AND STOP AND MAKE A CALL !~!

I guess I was in that I AM STILL A MAN AND I AM GONNA PROVE IT COMPLEX :?

TRUST ME THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN !!!!!!

I am feeling alot better today and was thinking of WEIGHTLIFTING TODAY !!!!!! :lol: ONLY KIDDING !!!!!!

I stared taking PREDNISONE AGAIN at a HIGHER DOSEAGE and my hands are clearing up very well, though it is a DOUBLE EDGE SWORD

The PREDNISONE gave me cataracts and yet I need it to help other problems.....so what should one do....there is NO OTHER MEDICATION that clear up DISCOID LUPUS LEASIONS as fat and without the scares than PREDNISONE>
    IF anyone does know of a different medication for DISCOID LUPUS PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!!!!

I hope EVERY ONE is feeling better and having a GOOD WEEKEND !!!!

ST JAMES 8)

PS SUZ... A JAB from you always makes me realize the obvious that I seem to forget when I want to.....thanks for keeping me inline !!!!!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Weightlifting :lol: :lol: :lol:
    You are too funny!! You're right, we all need an elbow in the side once in a while. I am just as guilty..especially on those days when I have that burst of energy with little to no pain!!
    I do not know any other medication that works as well as prednisone for discoid lesions except that I used it with plaquenil and together, they had a great affect on my lesions (totally gone in about six month).
    You asked, in another post, if naltrexone was used for discoid lesions. I didn't find anything that stated that doctors were using it specifically for that. I will continue to do some research on it, although you seemed to know more about the drug than most of us!!
    Continue to keep your promise to your doctor, to me and especially to your wife....Take Care Of Yourself!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

8)
    I can't take the PLAQUENILL as it raised my LIVER ENZYMES and having just made ot past LIVER CANCER 10 years ago...
    I'm not puching my luck !!

STjames 8)