Thread: Our moderators

Threaded View

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Our moderators

Dear Family;
    Normally, we have four(4) moderators here from different parts of the country and one from Australia. As such, WHL has been very well covered both day and night and most of your posts/concerns were answered in a timely manner. I apologize for the fact that this has not been occurring as well as it had been before.
    Two of our Moderators are experiencing difficulties right now and are unable to be here as often as they would like. I, myself, have been absent quite often due to health issues. Lupus is a very difficult disease and it affects each of us differently. The only thing that is universal about Lupus (and other auto-immune diseases) the fact that it does, indeed, affect us. As such, your moderators, like you, have times when they are too ill to provide comprehensive assistance and this grieves us tremendously. Please know that we do all that we can to address each of your issues, concerns, questions, etc. Please do not be offended if we do not respond immediately to your posts. Know that we care for each of you and each of you are very important to us. So, we will continue to do our very best to be responsive to each and every one of you!
    Again, I apologize if we have missed any of your posts and/or have not responded in a timely manner. Know that we are here for you and are diligently putting forth genuine efforts to provide what you need.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

lucky7 (01-29-2014), steve.b (01-23-2014), tgal (01-22-2014)