Thread: almost impossible to work this way : (

Thanks

Default almost impossible to work this way : (

I want to scream! I'm having such a difficult time today just focusing on one task, it's almost impossible to work this way. I just can't concentrate. I got evaluated yesterday and it was ok to say the least, I was missing some assignments. I'm going through this state of mental fog that I can't barely remember what I had for breakfast this morning, I sound like a total cluts when I speak and even worse when I wright.

I had a cognitive evaluation last month I'm waiting for those results. Last year an MRI revealed I had white lesions on my brain, which they thought nothing of, I think I'm worrying now : (

I hope this post makes sense!
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"

Thanks

Do you know if your disease is active right now? I had the neurological testing done... the disease was attacking the brain. I had all kinds of cognitive symptoms... really bad brain fog, severe memory issues, confusion, TIAs, vision loss, got on meds which calmed the disease activity, symptoms reversed, had neuro testing done, showed white matter on the brain but they said don't worry about it. I then read all about it and it is quite common to have that show up.. even for non lupus people... just a normal part of aging. Does not have symptoms to worry about.

I would see if disease is active.. have doctor do bloodwork; however, sounds like you are incredibly stressed with school and then having symptoms increases your stress level a thousand times which adds to the chaos. If no disease activity, I wonder if you feel better once stress decreases... usually the way my life goes!!

all the best!
    We're here for a good time, not a long time!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to heather123 For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (12-18-2013)