Thread: Lupus is kicking my butt this week!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wink Lupus is kicking my butt this week!

Hi Everyone- I have had Lupus for over 25 years and have been in a roller-coaster ride of symptoms, but it seems like the older I get, the harder it is to try to ignore the daily aches and pains that comes with this goofy disease. I am finding that the weather has really become a factor in how I feel.
    I am looking for someone who shares these struggles and I am willing to be your sympathetic ear if you'll be mine!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Upnorthsal:
    You are in good company if you are searching for others who share you issues. However, for me, cold weather is much easier to tolerate than hot weather. Don't get me wrong, it is still quite difficult, especially having Raynaud's and Fibromyalgia along with my Lupus. It just seems that the hot summers practically kill me!
    I am sure that you will find many other members here who share your maladies. So, you are certainly not alone.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cool I like the warm weather !

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    Hi Upnorthsal:
    You are in good company if you are searching for others who share you issues. However, for me, cold weather is much easier to tolerate than hot weather. Don't get me wrong, it is still quite difficult, especially having Raynaud's and Fibromyalgia along with my Lupus. It just seems that the hot summers practically kill me!
    I am sure that you will find many other members here who share your maladies. So, you are certainly not alone.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    I like the warm weather, and living near the u.p. Of michigan, we don't get extreme heat. I don't tolerate air conditioning very well with my raynauds, and I do even worse in the sub-zero weather we get. I had an ulcer on my ankle about 2 years ago that almost a year to heal!
    I have been suffering alone for so long, so I am glad I found this forum. Thanks for your reply!
    Upnorthsal