Thread: New member introduction

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default New member introduction

Hi to everyone

When I registered for the forum of this website a few weeks ago, I was asked to introduce myself to the group. Unfortunately I did not have the time or the inclination to do so at the time. Now is the time.

I was diagnosed with low grade lupus about a year ago. If you are interested in knowing more about my situation with lupus, I suggest that you visit my website and at the top right is a button titled “Lupus Vision”. That document describes very well what my situation is.

Also feel free to visit my website. I am a fine art photographer and lupus has definitely changed my view of the world, therefore what I present in my images. The three latest galleries on my website, “Lupus Vision – Gallery I”, “Pioneertown” and “Lupus Vision – Route 66, AZ” were created after my diagnosis.

My website is www.marcplouffephotography.com

Any comments, questions or other from the members of this forum would be appreciated.

Thank You

Marc
    Last edited by MarcP; 11-22-2013 at 10:36 AM.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello;
    I am glad that you decided to take a moment to introduce yourself. We are glad that you found us and that you decided to join our family. You will find that everyone here is quite selfless, caring, giving, supportive, and understanding.
    I have not yet visited your web page, but I will do so very soon. In the meantime, please make yourself at home here. Again..welcome.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thank You. I hope you enjoy my website and please let me know what you think of Lupus Vision.