Hey everyone,
I guess I am relatively "new" to lupus. I received my official diagnosis on august 1st of this year. I am on generic plaquenil, as well as tramadol and flexirl. anyways, yesterday I experienced the strangest thing. I was out shopping and I was pushing through the fatigue (which I know you all know all too well) and I kept having these shooting pains, in my toes on my right foot and the fingers on my right hand, and then a small throbbing pain in the right hand side of my head. All these pains only lasted about an hour, but it was very strange. Maybe because I was pushing myself too hard and was tired? Call me crazy, but lupus seems to affect me on my right side MUCH more than my left. When I get skin rashes, they are mostly on my right. My mother also has SLE and for years she has had severe pain on her right side. What do y'all make of this????? I feel like I'm going crazy here. I mean, I cant very well walk in to my rhemys office and go "My right side is screwed up like my moms, fix it!" So confused.