Thread: Potential kidney issues

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Potential kidney issues

Hi all.
    I feel like every time I make a post anymore, its bad news and not good. :/

I think I may be having kidney issues. My mid and/or lower back has been KILLING me lately. I know it's not muscle pain. It's deep inside. I've been so exhausted, my hair has been more brittle/breaking off. It could be 80 degrees in the room i'm in, but I'll still shiver and shake. I've developed puffiness under my eyes accompanied with dark circles, which I almost never have.

I get periods of random nauseousness and I just don't feel right. My brain fog has been MUCH worse since all of this happened. I just haven't been mentally there. I'll forget names and simple every day things. I just don't know what to do.
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Ashley;
    I am so sorry that you are going through this and that things have been so difficult for you lately. What you describe does not have to be kidney issues and the symptoms may be unrelated. However, I do hope that you've made an appointment to discuss all of these symptoms with your doctor so appropriate tests can be run in order to determine exactly what the cause is. Please let us know what you and your doctor find out and how you are doing. Warm Hugs!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Ashley,

Just wanted to share with you that some of my major symptoms that kidneys were being attacked was the swelling... So my legs pitted... My shins were filled with fluid, as we're ankles. As it got worse, the swelling got worse. Another indicative sign was the swelling of my eyelids (upper)... Eventually though, over a period of 4 months with doctors not even knowing it was lupus, the swelling was so bad that all my organs were surrounded with fluid, I could no longer breathe bc my heart was so surrounded. Laying down made everything worse. And funnily, even my crotch jiggled and was the size of a football!! I just kept thinking I shouldn't have eaten that chocolate bar the previous day!!!! Ha!!

At least your docs know you have lupus and urine tests easily tell if kidneys are affected!!