Thread: I need prayer! PLEASE

Thanks

Default I need prayer! PLEASE

Hello
    My name is Tiffany
    I am 23 and have SLE
    My mother is 47 and has SLE, Leukemia, and Lymphoma.
    Prayers are needed, badly. thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TiffanyP For This Useful Post:

colet3 (11-15-2013)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

thinking of you both.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Thanks

Oh Tiffany i'm sorry honey prayers up!
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"

Thanks

Tiffany,
    I just signed up. I have dealt w/ lupus sle dx 03. I do lift you up to God because He is our only hope to help maintain what we are going through. My hope is in God because He is the creator and He knows every intricate part of our body, mind and soul. What I do pray is His wisdom to deal w/ the disease, give wisdom to our doctors in how to treat us . I know He is healer and can perform miracles but in the meantime I pray our faith in Him grows day by day. Anything is a process. I do believe God allowed man to assist us in the meds we take but we need more than man to get us through. It does burden me that people are sick especially your Mom. I pray for you and your Mom that God will give His peace and His comfort as you go through. We are all on a journey on this earth and because us His grace we are still here. I pray He sends His healing virtues to sustain you both most of all stay in His Presence. God Bless!

Thanks

Prayers for you and your mom.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).