Thread: How Cleaning Tips For Those With No Energy?

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default How Cleaning Tips For Those With No Energy?

I was just wondering if there is a place on this forum that addresses this? I haven't been on here a lot, but I find it is the best forum. I actually just got through deleting any of the other Lupus forums to only have this one to go to. I feel so depressed when I would love more than anything to have my house cleaned without the dirt and clutter. I have not had family in my house for a few years due to this. That is all I want. If that is not on here, would it be possible to have one for that? I know it needs many others on it to make it worth it. I don't have the money to have someone come and clean my house, and my family has their own health issues, and work issues that I would not ask them. My husband is disabled so he can't do much. Thank you for reading my post. I thank you so much for this Lupus Forum.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have this same problem, I would love to have a clean house but I have accepted in my relapses that my house wasn't going to be as clean as I would like. I'm so tired and my mother works 35-40+ hour weeks so the little time she does have off it's still not enough. Basically my way of keeping things semi-clean where it isn't unbearable goes a little something like this. Never leave things for later because we all know you(I wouldn't either) won't get back up to wash that dirty dish. Take that extra couple of seconds by putting things like your shoes in their place. Wipe things down as you go, disinfectant wipes have become my new friend for those quick cleaning wipe downs. A quick spray of your choice of cleaner and scrub of your tub or shower takes a few minutes and saves you the hassle of spending elbow grease we don't have cleaning it later. Mostly I just do the pick up as I go.
    Probably posting this in lauris lounge most likely be the best place for this post.

Thanks

Thank you for your ideas, and I will post it elsewhere. I seen I didn't exactly have my topic title written fully. That's my brain fog.