Thread: Does this happen to you??

Thanks

Default Does this happen to you??

:?: I've been officially diagnosed with Lupus just 4 months ago. I'm beginning to learn about the disease. I've also become more aware of the symptoms that I have. I'm on CellCept and Prednisone. I'm so exhausted after a long day at work. I just want to sleep as soon as I get home. I noticed that every night, I end up falling asleep earlier than my usual bedtime, and I find myself waking up in the middle of the night around the same time to make a bathroom trip (to pee). Does that happen to anyone else? Are the meds. to blame? :?:

Thanks

Well i was diagnosed about a month ago and i havent worked since then.. but i remember when i did, as soon as i got home... i just KNOCKED OUT! I also wake up at 3 or 4 am just to Pee!Glad i'm not the only one! i dont think it's the meds... it's the Lupus - which i HATE! We have to drink a lot of water! So i carry bottles of frozen water around in my car with me!

U know how they say people w/ Lupus should be getting alot of rest - at least 12 hours? Lately i'm ok with just sleeping like 4-6 hours! Even tho i do get tired around 3... i still cant sleep! And then (this has been going on for a few days now) i could stay up and not look tired at 12-2am! Weird huh? i'm hoping this Lupus is dying down a bit and i not be scared to go back to the beach!

Thanks

When I was working, I would come home and sleep wake up about 10 for a couple hours and go back to sleep, and THEN I would sleep THROUGH my weekends!

I am also on CellCept and Pred...

"All sounds are potentially dangerous.
    All sounds are potentially medicinal.
    All sounds are beautiful." ~Yoko Ono

Thanks

I'm not sure about the bathroom trip, but the other is normal. I was diagnosed 7 months ago, and at first it was horrible. I was in so much pain and so tired that as soon as I got home I would go to bed and sleep till morning. I lost a lot of weight during this time. It is getting better, but I am not working now because it just got too hard. Rest when you can and give the medicines time to work. Keep hanging in there!!!!!!
    Angela Sears

Thanks

Gosh, another long day of work. I'm so tired that Im going to skip dinner and just go straight to bed. I'm exhausted! During the work day, I try to take breaks often and sit when I can. But there are days where I wake up feeling so sluggish and tired even with 6-7 hrs of sleep. Its a type of fatigue that sleep and rest can't fix...

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

It is called a Debilitating Fatigue and many of us know it all too well! No need to explain how it feels here - we are living with it too and also trying to get some recuperative rest :?

I wish you the best
    Saysusie