Thread: Hi. my life is like a movie from the lifetime network

Thanks

Default Hi. my life is like a movie from the lifetime network

My name is Tiffany. I am 23, married with 2 stepchildren. I got diagnosed with SLE august 1. My mother also has SLE and is currently battling SLE, lymphoma, and stage 3 leukemia. I am trying to stay stron but find it nearly impossible. I live in Las Vegas NV in the Silverado Ranch area and am looking for meetings or support groups or something. Anxiety is a very big issue right now, and fatigue. My skin is getting pretty discolored, its like i am loosing pigment. i need help.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Tiffany:
    Welcome to our family. I am not too far from you. I am in Victorville which is about 2.5 hours South of Las Vegas. I am sorry to hear that you are suffering right now and that your mother is having so many serious issues. I know that this must be causing an extreme amount of stress for you and I am sending you a cyber hug.
    I have copied and pasted a post by one of our members, Rose, sometime ago about a Support Group in Las Vegas:

"Las Vegas, Nv. now has a Lupus Support Group meeting held at the Clark County Library
    1401 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nv. 89119. The next meeting is on Saturday Feb 28 at 10:30 am. The meeting is sponsored by the Arthritis Foundation and is open to the public. For more information please call 595-0313.
    Rose "

Let me know if this is helpful or if you need anything further. In the meantime, we are here to help you as much as we can. I am glad that you found us!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thankyou so much, Saysusie! My grandparents live in Victorville, I know that area! Thanks for the warm wishes. Everything seems hard right now.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi and welcome to WHL. We are really glad to have you. Often times we forget how good we have it until we talk to others. Thank you for coming here and know that we will be here for you if you need it
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~