Thread: I am really getting tired of this

Thanks

Default I am really getting tired of this

Soo last night I woke up about 12:30 with horrible back and throat pain. It hurt when I would take in a deep breath or lay down. If I tried to sit down I would start to feel a throbbing all the way in my neck. My heart rate was a little up but nothing crazy. This has happened to me randomly off and on. I have gone to two different ER's and one emergency care center and all I have learned was my lungs look clear and nothing is wrong with my thyroid. I called my new rheumatologist today and left a message with his nurse. Lets see what he says. The only thing I did was get up eat a piece of bread so I could take a etodolac. I finally passed out from the medication. This morning The pain is better, I am just really out of it and my arms feel a little tired. Has anyone else dealt with this kind of random pain? any suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yea stuff like this happens, that's what sucks about lupus is this kind of weird pain happens. Was your blood pressure to high?

Thanks

That is very unlikely because my average is 90/60 and I was sleeping. I finally talked to my rheumy and he said for me to just get lots of rest this weekend and drink plenty of fluids. I asked his nurse if he knew what it could be and she said no he wouldn't unless he could examine me. I recently have been dealing with blood clots lately. Like I need more of this. I hate LUPUS! we are not friends. lol