Thread: spent last 3 days in hospital

Thanks

Default spent last 3 days in hospital

well I had really severe urinary track infection which was resistant to oral antibiotics became very ill so they hospitalized me and gave antibiotics intravenously. they say it is because of my lupus and mexotrexate compromising my immune system. they have released me and are giving me more oral antibiotics but they say it may not work and I probably will have another hospital admission. meanwhile yesterday mikaela my youngest who is 18 had tonsils out. she suffers from autism and severe anxiety so she had complete meltdown due to fear, she is in lot of pain. Stephen my husband will probably be having heart surgery in near future as his health has deteriated. on a good point looks like government housing finally may have found us a disability apartment and we could be moving soon luckily it is only down the road from were we have been privately renting. that's my bit of news hope everyone is doing fine . welcome to all new members sorry I have not been around to greet you. hopefully when things settle down I will be on site more till then my friends take care and be well.

Thanks

Oh Kim - I'm so sorry!!!! That sounds absolutely horrible. You must be redlining stress, but you still sound upbeat and caring.... ((((hugs))))

Mikaela will get through this - as hard as it is on her (and everyone else) - at least it is a relatively minor medical procedure and you can only do so much about the drama around it. It is what it is....difficult but thank goodness it wasn't something serious, right? The pain will get better soon...young people heal so fast.

Hopefully you will be recovered by the time your husband needs surgery...I don't know the details but it is really amazing what they can do with heart problems nowadays - I know 3 people who have had pretty major procedures and while it was no walk in the park, in the long run it has made a HUGE positive difference in their lives.

Good news on the housing - that should relieve stress for all of you.

Lots of hurdles you are jumping right now...just think about the ones behind you already, and try to lift yourself over the one just in front of you. Before you know it, there will be more you've cleared than you still have to jump. : - )

And eat chocolate....plenty of chocolate....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyInSeattle For This Useful Post:

kim,l (10-19-2013)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so sorry to hear that you and your family are still dealing with so much. I do hope that your housing comes through quickly.
    How are you feeling? Are the oral antibiotics helping at all? You and your family are in my prayers...I wish you the very best.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Still having trouble do not think oral antibiotics working my legs are very swollen and in a lot of pain from fluid built up. Having to pack and clean and move is making me extremely tired. Mikaela is still suffering a lot of pain. Stephen is also still unwell thank you for caring hugs Kim,l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hugs Kim and good thoughts too!