Hello all,

I hope you don't me posting without a diagnosis yet. I am going to see a rheumatologist the end of this month. I was just diagnosed with Hashimoto's, had Grave's previously, and have been battling a slew of symptoms: horrible fatigue, joint pain that started in the knees and has moved to my hands, mouth ulcers, chest pain with deep breaths, photosensitive rash on my chest, dry eyes, anemia, and thrombocytopenia. My low platelets led me to be seen by a hematologist. My hematologist ran a plethora of tests, which I was very grateful for, I had a negative ANA but was borderline positive for anti-dsdna (reference range=negative is 0-30 and I had a 33). The hematologist is concerned that I may have Sjogren's because of the dry eyes. I am thinking it may be lupus due to the fact that the anti-dsdna is more commonly associated with lupus in conjunction with all of the symptoms listed above. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Also, has anyone had a negative ANA with a positive anti-dsdna?

Thank you for your time and I hope you all are well!