After 20 years, I now have cns stuff happening. I first presented with kidney issues, so I'm really only familiar with those symptoms and meds and side effects. I have NEVER had issues with sleep before..... What is up with this????

I can't fall asleep. If I do, I only stay asleep for a short while. My legs are vibrating. My thighs and feet are hot. I have a heroin type itch (no offence to heroin users). I have headaches and nausea often. If I'm woken up, I can't fall back asleep. The fatigue is furious (but always was). My ankles and feet hurt so bad I can hardly walk sometimes... Can't walk at all after I play volleyball... What's up with that??

I also have aps so now have to inject fragmin because my nephro said I had become resistant to Coumadin. I just started plaquenil first time ever... Been on it over 8 weeks now. Started back on imuran (was on that 20 years ago). Am also on cozaar, hydrochlorothiazide, celexa. Finished a round of prednisone. Had chemo 15 years ago.

Can anybody relate to me out there???????!!!!!!!! I'm looking for someone to commiserate with!!!! I finished 9 years of full time teaching (elementary school) and am off indefinitely since this sept.

Oh yes, also having cognition problems... Memory, words, confusion, not as on the ball.

Did I mention I have sleep problems???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before I always had narcolepsy if anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!