lupus foundation of america has a new website
We are very excited to share that the Lupus Foundation of America has launched its new "answer-rich" website. The site is purpose-designed to swiftly give people affected by lupus, their families and friends, caregivers and those who think they may have lupus, the critical, authoritative answers and information they need.
Among the many new features, visitors will find:
We hope you will explore the Lupus Foundation of America's powerful new information portal at lupus.org and help spread the word about our new site.
- Q&A formats that group information by audience
- Articles that can be shared via social media or email
- Navigation that provides related articles, news and videos based on personal interest
- Information that can be filtered by topic
- Programs, events and services available across our national network
When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.