Thread: my daughter being rushed to brisban hospital

Thanks

Question my daughter being rushed to brisban hospital

they said she has sclerosis of her eyes. that is a symptom of her lupus it seems she is developing more symptoms with her lupus has anyone had this and could you let me know what the chances of her losing her sight is they seem to think this maybe a high probability. she is really scared so are we she has only blurred vision can not see anything on eyecharts at all thankyou kim

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Keep the faith and have hope Kim.
    We are here

(((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

offering all of your family hugs and good wishes. how is steve going?
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Thanks

sending hugs and good vibes your way. Nothing but well wishes for you and your daughter.
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"

Thanks

after a couple of days of testing sarah has start of glaucoma and stigmatism in both eyes. just will have to be carefully watched now. Stephen is not any better I think it will not be long before he has to have heart surgery. mikaela having tonsils out in October.and I am still waiting on my biopsy results. thankyou all for kind words.trying to keep calm but hard so I am flaring right now.