Thread: my worst BRAIN FOG moment EVER!

Thanks

Default my worst BRAIN FOG moment EVER!

I feel soooo stupid, I don't know how I did this but I feel the worst. I have had fish for the past 25 years so it's not like I don't know how to take care of them. We recently did my floors and had to empty out my 50 gallon tank which was full of beautiful tropical fish. well yesterday I refilled the tank with the fish in it, with regular HOSE WATER and didn't give it a second thought!!! For those of you who own fish know that the water must sit at least three days to let the chlorine out, I went to get my MRI done and when I came home most of my fish where belly up. I felt so stupid, I killed my fish without a second thought, I was crying inconsolably because I felt so guilty. with hubby's help I rushed to save the few that remained and this morning only a few of those survived, this lupus fog is no joke. I wonder how dangerous this can become?
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"

Thanks

I am sorry, this happened to you. Just remember, that you didn't do it on purpose.
    Like you, I wonder sometimes, how bad the brain fog could get, it scares me.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Ok. I want to hug you as well! I can tell you all day you did nothing wrong (you didn't) and that it is this *#^} disease (it is) but that isn't going to make you feel better. Your heart is big and that is why we care about you. I really live in fear of harming my animals because if you only knew some of the things I have done lately.

Not your fault. I am so very sorry!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

chikititalinda (09-18-2013)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Warm hugs coming from me also because we all understand how this frakking disease can wreak havoc in our lives. The Brain Fog can indeed be very scary and cause us to do some things that frighten us. But, please please do not blame yourself and try not to continue to punish yourself. With no intent in your heart, you cannot be blamed. Again..warm hugs filled with understanding.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

chikititalinda (09-18-2013)

Thanks

Yes deep down I know it wasn't intentional but I just cant help the guilt, How frustrating this stupid decease is!!! Thank you so much ladies, your warmness is always so welcomed. I know no one understands but you guys who go through this day by day just like myself.
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

it takes someone who has experienced the same problem to truly understand ........ your cyber family know why it has happened. and we all love you. it was not your intension, it was lupus destroying your ability to think and now increasing your stress levels. we understand.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.