Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it the heat?

Thanks

Snooooooooooow... :P I usually dread the winter, but, now, it sounds pretty good. I'd love to make snow angels right now. And yes, bring that kiddie pool over asap. Gotta put out the fire! :lol:

Thanks

Default H E A T W A V E!!!

How's everyone dealing with the heatwave? 8) During this entire week, we've seen heat indices close to 110 degrees! :shocked!: I've had huge headaches and dizzy spells. I think its from coming from the outside temp to the airconditioning, the extreme change in temp. :?

Thanks

Default Hi Buddha Baby -

What are you talkin' about ? It's fine here in Seattle, the wonderful cool ocean breezes....ahhhhh...I love it!

Just kiddin'; I think in a conversation on one of these topics I mentioned that I have a kiddie pool, lawn chair, a small table and fan. I do the setup with the lawn chair in the pool, and the fan on the little table....(all planted in the shade of course) and last but not least my pitcher of water snuggly placed in a bucket of ice (ahhhh, ahhhh) - smile.

I hope you find relief soon!

Take Care,
    Life is good, love is better
    Browneyedgirl

Thanks

Thank goodness the heat wave is over! Are you feeling better buddhabelly? Hope so :lol: Of course this weekend now that it's less humid I'm stuck back at work. I'm definately going to go sit in the shade later this afternoon and have my lunch after my patients are done for the day! Gotta enjoy this nice weather somehow 8)
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Thanks

Yep, that pool would be wonderful, Browneyedgirl. We FINALLY had rain here in Nebraska about two days ago. It was great until the humidity came back loud and clear. There was an article in the paper that talked about how studies are showing that our nights are not cooling down as they have done in years gone by. It is truly global warming. Sunshine101

Thanks

I agree 100%...so I say let's head for the hills (oh yea, they don't have hills in Nebraska - smile).....JUST KIDDING !

There's plenty of room in the pool, I'll fill the pool extra full (smile).

Take Care,
    Browneyedgirl

Thanks

Move over... :P I'm diving in! I need to put out the fire... It wasn't too hot today, but why are my feet so hot?! :? My fingers are swollen again too.

Thanks

Well, if y'all are hot up there...try coming down to Mississippi. Not only are we having a heatwave, but a drought as well. Summer in the south is sooo much fun!! Can't even use the kiddie pool idea, browneyedgirl...it's just an incubator for the pterodactyl-sized mosquitos. Now the ants are moving in searching for water. Just let me know when to expect y'all...I'll be sure to have plenty of mint juleps for everyone!! :lol: [img][/img]