Thread: Lupus Journal

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Default Lupus Journal

I saw a commercial the other day for a site called www.lupuscheck.com. You can sign up to get a free lupus journal to help you keep track of symptoms and such when you go to the doctor. A recent study was done and something like 80% of patients did not tell their doctors about everything that was wrong but the same about of doctors believed their patients told them everything.

This might be something you want to look into
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

lucky7 (09-07-2013)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

this looks like an excellent idea. unfortunately you must live in America to obtain a copy of the journal ..... you can download a lupus check list .... this is very helpful.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I ordered one like over 2 months ago and still haven't got it. I'm losing hope I will ever see it. A bit sad on that.

Thanks

Hi Mica, you should try it again, I ordered mine and received it rather quickly. Im using mine more for inspiration, I take it to church and write down some verses then go back and look them up in the bible and try to reflect on them. Then try to write an entry. This is when I do manage to go to church though.
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chikititalinda For This Useful Post:

lucky7 (09-07-2013), Mica (09-03-2013)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing this. I have been keeping a journal, but I like this form with the calendar. I am always forgetting things.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I was under the impression they mailed you a copy, but it is a downloadable journal you print out.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

They mail you a book but there are additional pages you can download. I think it takes more than 8 weeks to actually get the book and they want you to start
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~