Thread: Time Flies!!!

Thanks

Default Time Flies!!!

Two years ago tomorrow, our world got thrown into this tailspin called Lupus. I can't believe what we as a family has been thru let alone what all Dylan has been thru. We've learned ALOT and continue to learn every day. When I think about where we were at two years ago, I'm astonished and amazed. Dylan was so very sick. How in the world can a 13 year old boy look so "good" on the outside and be in such terrible shape on the inside? Not once did he complain about the tests that were being done to him practically daily. All he wanted was to "normal" again. I am so incredibly proud of the young man he has become and I think, ironically, Lupus has done this. What strength he has shone.
    So two years later he is in remission and fingers crossed.... stays that way for AWHILE! Not for sure that I can go through that again! So very glad that if we do.... I have found a place where I can vent and you all know what I'm talking about.
    Thank you!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

I am sorry Dylan has had to endure so much ............ but I am so happy that you are part of my cyber family. please give Dylan a hug from his family on whl.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

Leahc (08-30-2013)