I wish I had the nerve to stand up to my boss and tell him to kiss my broken toe! I've had problems with him in the past (everyone who works here has) and today is no exception: to put it delicately, I'm spending more time in the restroom than I am at my desk. And when I'm at my desk, I'm not feeling well and heading back to the restroom. You get what I mean. So, since I can't move my office to the restroom.... I went to the boss and told him as delicately as possible what was happening and that I'd prefer to suffer in the privacy of my own home. Well, I'm still here. He said NO. ????? He said I'd been taking too many Mondays off and what is going on? First of all, in the past 2 months I've taken TWO Mondays off- one a sick day and one an pre approved vacation day. Second of all, what going on? IDK ... LUPUS??? So here I am at my desk not only physically miserable but madder that all get out. I'm hoping a liberal dose of Pepto Bismol solves one of my problems but it won't help that extreme anger I'm feeling right now.

I have a major case of PTSD when it comes to men. He senses that and takes advantage of it. I'd rather flee than fight and for the moment, my fleeing is to the restroom...

I have Lupus. I don't whine about it or hardly ever talk about it at work. I have YET to ask for a reasonable accomodation even though I'm well within my rights to such as UV filters for the flourescent lights and computer screen. I've worked through migraines. I've worked through asthma type breathing attacks. I've worked through back spasms, extreme joint pain, colds and fevers. I'm an idiot. I'm also a hardworker and he knows it. I don't complain, I don't take time off for every little ache and pain otherwise I'd never go to work.

If I had the emotional strength to do so, I'd tell him to stuff it. But I don't. So I suffer.