I have been treated for Lupus now for 2 1/2 years. I recently took my 15 yo daughter to her PCP with her complaints of severe foot pain (lasting 1 month) and nose sores that will not heal or go away. I insisted she run ANA labs on her, and she reluctantly did. Much to her surprise, and my fears, it came back positive with high titer. We went to see my rhuematologist yesterday and he took blood and urine for more detailed testing, and asked all the questions. He feels it is Lupus but wants to wait on starting treatment until the labs come back. Her main problems right now are the foot pain and nose sores. Any suggestions on helping her deal with these until we can get some treatment started? I would also love to hear from anyone else who has a mother/daughter diagnosis like this and how you handle it.