Thread: cant seem to shake the flu.....

Thanks

Unhappy cant seem to shake the flu.....

i have been having a really hard time, i'm off the plaquinal not sure if spelt tat right lol, anyway I feel like crap major head fog, lots of muscle joint pain, headaches and a weird rash on my food on to my toes, the Dr is getting all the test results from the scans and such, I see her again in sept. I just want to feel good , just one day would be nice lol, I feel like im being a baby , but this sucks. any suggestions from anyone , like bath salts or something?

Thanks

Hi!

It does suck. It really does. Sometimes I find if I eat well, medicate where I can when I hurt and occupy my time, I feel a bit better. Sometimes I don't. Best I can do is to bide my time watching stuff on tv or listening to audio books. Art helps too...google 'art journaling'. I do a lot of craft in my rough times...mini-books, jewellery, scrap pages with my photos, crochet. I also LOVE the 'Pinterest' site and app....hours and hours of everything to look at and plan.

Wishing you a good time real soon. Xx

Jx

Thanks

sorry you having such bad time i to have been having trouble shaking flu am on my 5th lot of antibiotics. it leaves you feeling depleted i wish it would just end but it is a very bad flu going around everywhere in the world i even had flu shot. i am using a lot of lemon and honey drinks and paracetemol.