Thread: its taking over

Thanks

Default its taking over

i know i shouldnt be thinking this way but i'm missing out on so many things in life now...

i missed out on a bachelorette party cuz guess where it was.... Sin City...

This Sunday is the Park - i HAVE to go to THAT ONE cuz it's family

My boyfriend and his friends are going out to Mexico this weekend without me :cry:

And i'll be missing out on 2 more bachelorette parties - BOTH in Vegas cuz the invitation says to bring:"Dress to Impress" outfit, Bathing Suit, and "Bottles of Fun"

Once i saw "bathing suit" i thought for sure i cant go...

One of my girlfrenz called me up last nite and said I'M TAKING U OUT TOMORROW! I DONT CARE WHAT U SAY! i asked her what we're gunna do and what time? She said GO OUT WITH THE GIRLS... AROUND 10pm!

What am i going to do?? I hate not being able to go out in the sun w/out a hat... i hate not being able to sleep the whole nite b/c i wake up to go pee... i hate being tired in the afternoon and sometimes not being able to walk STRAIGHT cuz i'm soo tired... Trying to sleep at 3pm is difficult... trying to stay up until 12am is impossible for me!

i think i'm depressed

Thanks

Sleep during the day before going out at night...

No, your life does NOT have to stop for this disease!!

Pools have umbrellas and lounge chairs.... Sit under the umbrella...

If you stop living your life just because you have this disease, it wins... And while this disease is NOT terminal, if you are just going to stop living your life... It may as well be, right?

You can still do things... You just have to make adjustments...

I know it's hard, and I know it's scary... But, you can't let it win... Otherwise, you may as well roll over now...
    "All sounds are potentially dangerous.
    All sounds are potentially medicinal.
    All sounds are beautiful." ~Yoko Ono

Thanks

Rach... Have you considered counselling? It might help since you are so depressed and scared... I know it has helped a LOT of people that go through this stuff.... Maybe something to consider...
    "All sounds are potentially dangerous.
    All sounds are potentially medicinal.
    All sounds are beautiful." ~Yoko Ono

Thanks

Hey...new here. I have had Lupus for over 2 years now. Rach....this is for you. Depression can go along with this desease. I argued with my doc for a month and I finally caved. The medicine has really helped. I still have times that I feel down but nothing like it was. I strongly suggest you talk to your doctor about something to help.
    Terry