Thread: Same time every year.................

Thanks

Default Same time every year.................

First I would like to say that I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
    At this time of the year we should be looking forward to the holidays,but for me this is the time of year I always have bad flare ups. Ever since I was diagnosed(about 4 years ago) I always feel awful and end up in the hospital with significant problems,every year...it's usually January-February I'm in there.
    This year I found out I had stage 4 kidney nephritis. Needless to say it took me most of the year to bounce back. And now here we are again......I'm already starting to feel the usual symptoms.
    So, my question is, is this normal for any of you, to have extremely bad flare ups at the same time every single year? It's been like clock work for the last 4 years.
    Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing about your experiences.......

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unfortunately, I am pretty much the same as you. Except that my flare ups always occur during the summer months..between July and September. Without fail, I always have horrible flare ups during these months. While I've not been hospitalized in several years, I am flat on my back for 1-2 weeks.
    I'm sorry that you are going through this again. I do hope that you start to feel better very soon.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!