When I first started having problems that could not be easily explained my whole world was turned upside down 1000 times. I had gone in to have a vein closure done on my leg and after the procedure was done I developed a clot the size of a ping pong ball. After only three days of that appt. I had a clot two foot long in my right leg which put me into the hospital for 5 days. During the five days in the hospital found out my wife of 13 years was cheating on me, and she spent one and half hours at the hospital with me in 5 days. Upon discharge my sister was the one whom brought me to my home as my wife stated she could not get off for this!?! After being home for two days was handed divorce papers from her. As I had no job and could not work on my feet for 12 hour shifts in a hospital was a God send to get a job teaching. After about two weeks I was finally diagnosed with Anti clotting lupus and SLE. That is where I am today except I now have a sweetheart of a son to be wife and I am honored to have her. I am still trying to learn as much as possible about the disease. Any help great appreciated.