Thread: YOU have Lupus!?!

Thanks

Talking YOU have Lupus!?!

When I first started having problems that could not be easily explained my whole world was turned upside down 1000 times. I had gone in to have a vein closure done on my leg and after the procedure was done I developed a clot the size of a ping pong ball. After only three days of that appt. I had a clot two foot long in my right leg which put me into the hospital for 5 days. During the five days in the hospital found out my wife of 13 years was cheating on me, and she spent one and half hours at the hospital with me in 5 days. Upon discharge my sister was the one whom brought me to my home as my wife stated she could not get off for this!?! After being home for two days was handed divorce papers from her. As I had no job and could not work on my feet for 12 hour shifts in a hospital was a God send to get a job teaching. After about two weeks I was finally diagnosed with Anti clotting lupus and SLE. That is where I am today except I now have a sweetheart of a son to be wife and I am honored to have her. I am still trying to learn as much as possible about the disease. Any help great appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts

hi Michael, there are a few of us blokes on here ...... so you are not alone with this.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Michael;
    I am sorry to hear that things have been so difficult for you. However, you are engaged to a wonderful person who, I assume, is supportive of you and you also have a good job. I am happy about those things.
    I am glad that you are here and that you joined us. We are here to help you as much as we can. Welcome to our family and I hope that things continue to go well for you.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!