I have been having joint pain for about 7 weeks. My Joint pain came out of nowhere one morning. I woke up with an achy/burning feeling in my fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulders and feet. Within a week it was also in my hips and knees. For the first 2 weeks it was bad, it was affecting what I could do throughout the day. The last few weeks it seems to be more of an annoyance than a disabling pain. Some days are better than other but i'm able to handle it without any pain killers. It also moves around, one day my hands will be worse but then the next day it will be my hips that are the worse, then my feet. I have gotten 2 little rashes but not the lupus rashes I have seen pictures up. These were on the underside of my forearm and side of my stomach. They looked like a bunch of skin colored and red raised bumps. Almost like pimples. They didn't itch and went away in a few days. Other than that I have no other symptoms....no fatigue, morning stiffness, fever, face rash, swelling. I have read that joint pain can be the first and only symptom of lupus until the disease progresses. Has anyone else had joint pain for this amount of time and ended up having lupus? Did you have good days and bad days at the beginning or was it super painful all along? I know there are many posts out there similar but if anyone can offer any advice It would be greatly appreciated. I am waiting for my insurance to kick in so that I can get tested but still have weeks to go.