Thread: Healthy Glow Phenomenon!

Thanks

Default Healthy Glow Phenomenon!

Hi fellows!

Ok, so I made the phenomenon thing up...I don't think it really exists but...
    Every evening I develop a beautiful healthy glow in my cheeks. Seriously, you would NOT know how dreadful I feel or what kind of day I had experienced. It's nice to look good, but it really does me no favours when I'm in company!! Does anyone else get this?

Love to you all
    Jayniex

Thanks

What else happens around the same time?

Is it a mild malar rash? Or if you could be photosensitive, indoor lighting (t.v., monitors and phone screens, incl.) the light can cause your skin to burn (uva's and mostly uvb's damage dna & increase inflammation.)

Symptoms can sometimes pool toward the end of the day and cause inflammation/malaise to spike. I've always wondered about this one myself b/c I've vascular flushes/flares and coughing fits that you could set a watch by--a few hrs every evening. The worse they are, the more I gasp for breath, so I'm never w/o a piece of soft candy that I can suck on until the fit hopefully passes.

I look forward to hearing how your mystery's solved

Take Care

3. The Following User Says Thank You to no one's looking 4 a cure For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (10-22-2015)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 702 Posts

I was going to ask you the same question, lol. It might be the malar rash showing up after a day of exertion. This rash is usually indicative of a coming flare-up, so keep a close eye on any other symptoms that you may be having. If it continues to happen, you might want to discuss it with your doctor.
    Please keep us advised!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi!
    I definitely suffer in the evening: aches, pains, sore skin, flu symptoms so maybe it is the lupie rash. I do feel rough in the evenings! I usually feel my cheeks stinging when I'm out and it's too bright and it doesn't feel like that so I don't think it's light. It's my chosen time of day to look in the mirror: the rest of the time I'm a bit grey with bags under my eyes!

Jayniex

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaynie For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (10-28-2015)