Thread: hi everyone i am back

Thanks

Smile hi everyone i am back

good to be back sorry have not been in contact had no internet till now i am living in 2 bedroom villa flat at hervey bay queensland. things have been up and down. i was stable for awhile. but am back in pain again but not so bad since we moved. weather better and the house is smaller so easier to handle. my husbands stephens condition has worsen he now has leakage of blood to one of his heart valves. and my youngest mikaela is being tested for heart problems now. but we love living near the sea. hope eveyone has been well i have missed you all very much my dear friends. and welcome to all our new members hope to get to know you all better.i am really sorry about all the tornados and fires you have been experiencing hope none of you were caught up in this or had loved ones who where. luv kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

glad to hear from you again.... tell us more about your new life, (2000 miles further north from where you were).
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Thanks

Hi Kim,

Nice to hear from you again. I am glad, that things are a little better in some ways and glad that you love your new home.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

well we live 2 blocks from the beach in a quiet villa block, shops just 5 minutes walk, fishing is great and whale watching season is starting . mikaela turns 18 next month and will be going to her prom this year she has bought princess ballgown. we love queensland and so does my body. it was the best decision we ever made steve. overlooking fraser island. is so beautiful we all feel more relaxed and happy. it is a beautiful place. our villa has all the disabled facilities we need and good size.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kim,l For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (07-11-2013), steve.b (07-10-2013)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Kim;
    It is so good to hear from you and I am so happy to hear that you are loving your new home and your new location! I am sorry that your husband is not doing well and I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Congratulations on Mikela's graduation this year!
    I hope that the new living situation continues to bring you peace...you may find that doing so will also lessen your stress levels and thereby do wonders for your symptoms.
    Welcome back home!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

kim,l (07-11-2013)

Thanks

Hi Lion King: I have been gone longer than you so welcome back to both of us. Living in a more friendly accommodation hopefully will ease your burden some and your responsibilities, nice you are on the water, I know how difficult it is to keep up a yard and home as I am still struggling with it but thanks to hubby he does so much of it. Sorry to hear your husband if having health issues and also hope you stabilize yourself and get feeling better soon. I am keeping my fingers crossed daughter's test comes out on the positive side. Sending you hugs and positive energy from Canada.