Thread: I'm new here

Thanks

Default I'm new here

HI,

I've visited the boards a few times, but don't think I've posted an introduction. My name's PJ. I probably have Lupus, it all depends on who you ask. I've been sick since 2009. When hospitalized in 2011 they finally came to the conclusion that Lupus is the cause, but the rheumatologist I've seen seems reluctant to commit. Every Lupus panel I've had has high numbers of some sort. It's very frustrating to have such trouble even finding a doctor that can help educate me. I have no insurance and can't afford it at this point so I'm on my own. My PCP tries hard to find answers but he's limited in what he can do. I've learned as much or more about what's going on here by listening to you all. It's comforting to know that I'm not crazy =). So keep talking please!

PJ

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi PJ;
    I am sorry that you are having a bit of a rough time with your doctors. However, I am glad to hear that we are able to give you information that helps. I often tell my family members here that it is very important that WE educate ourselves about the disease, its treatments, its medications, its symptoms, and how it affects us. In that way, we can educate our doctors and we can make informed decisions about our health care. We are here to help you as much as and in any way that we can!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!