Thread: Matchbox Twenty Concert: now sick

Thanks

Default Matchbox Twenty Concert: now sick

I went to the Matchbox Twenty and Goo Goo Dolls concert last night, and now am miserable. I had such a good time, so I'm trying not to be too negative about it. I only got 3 hours of sleep because I woke up with back spasms (which hasn't happened in a long time) and just general pain. I also almost threw up several times last night. My hips are killing me along with everything else, which sucks because usually they don't hurt unless I've really pushed it. With the 4th of July being this week, I'm really hoping that I'm feeling better in a day or two so I can enjoy it

Here's some picture from the concert if you want to see them. I'm still having trouble with pictures on here. https://www.facebook.com/brittney.ba...8664188&type=3
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, Interstitial Lung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Fibromyalgia, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 60mg Nifedipine, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, Trazadone, 8mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

My old profile on here http://forum.wehavelupus.com/member.php?22042-ritzbit

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

sorry you are so sore, ........ but glad you went to the concert.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sometimes, in order to do things we enjoy we must pay the price. A good warm soak in the tub should help relax the muscles, just rest up for the day and let everything wait. You have 2 days until the 4th. Concerts are great at your age, you probably just tensed up with the excitement. Of course, if it doesn't go away call the DRS.

Glad you were able to go and enjoy yourself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nonna For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (07-06-2013)

Thanks

I ended up in the ER with a kidney infection :/ that was a few days ago. I'm starting to feel better now thankfully.
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, Interstitial Lung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Fibromyalgia, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 60mg Nifedipine, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, Trazadone, 8mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Goodness!! A Kidney infection! I am so glad that you are feeling better now. {{{hugs}}}

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

It really sucked but I think the pain lead me to the doctor soon enough that it didn't get too bad. They were concerned that I might need to come back and do IV meds if it didn't clear up within a few days because of my meds, but it did Its gone now all the way I think. My doctor is running another culture to make sure its all the way out of my system, and then ordering a MAG3 renal scan to make sure my kidneys are ok. I'm also finally scheduled to see a different rheum since I have really disliked mine for the past few years.