Thread: Hello All!

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Hello All!

Hi Everyone! My name is Erin and I was diagnosed with Lupus in October of 2004. Since then I have overcome some serious obstacles but am currently fighting my toughest battle to date. I joined this site because I really want to connect with others who are dealing with Lupus too. Lately it has been way too easy for me to forget that I am not alone in this and that there are others out there who know exactly how I am feeling. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and possibly gaining some new information. I also hope that maybe I will be able to help someone with the knowledge that I've gained during my battle with Lupus over the last 8 years.

Thanks

Welcome, Erin! There are many here to help you through the battles. I'm fairly new, and I don't have a diagnosis yet, so I probably can't help except to offer encouragement. Others have a wealth of knowledge though, so there is much to benefit from the group.

Nice meeting you!

Jo

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Erin;
    Welcome to our family (and we are a very loving and supportive family). You, most certainly, are not alone and we do understand. Please make yourself at home, read the "stickys" on the top of each forum as they are a wealth of information; join in on any conversation or start one of your own. I am glad that you are here!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!