Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solumedrol IV Push

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mari;
    You are like our "ROCK" here and I know, for a fact, that you rarely complain or talk about your issues. Instead, you give help and provide comfort for others. I hope that you continue to come out of your flare and that you continue to get better. You are in our thoughts and prayers! Please take good care of yourself and know that I am sending you tight hugs, warm cheek kisses, and all of my best wishes for your continued recovery from this long lasting flare!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Praying this takes you out of flare mode and you get to live without the flare trying to redirect the orchestration of your life. Best wishes.

Thanks

I am in about the same situation as you. I was in the hospital a week ago and was receiving the same thing. I did improve while I was there but being back home I am back to the same. Im still taking a high oral dose but its just not as effective. I hope this kicks you into a remission. I know stress and overvdoing can really get you. When you get home try to be good to yourself. Act like you are on vacation..lol good luck and feel better..