Thread: New here not new to auto imune

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default New here not new to auto imune

Hi Group , I have several auto immune items occurring at once and it is kind of bummin me out lots of pain i have recently been dx with Messenteric panniculitis. I have had it for years mostly diagnosed as heartburn .It is getting very painfull now and making other parts of my body go crazy also,interconnected muscle groups mostly in my pelvic area the body is a very amazing machine .I have always had strange autoimmune problems brain fog , constant sinus infections , and always flushing in fascial area my dermatologist did not know what to make of me she thought i might have Rosacea . I do have a very good Fibro doctor who is trying to make something happen with all this inflammation I'm currently taking Potasin for inflammation it helps a little but i had so much pain i ended up in the E R were they did the ct scan and found the the misty messentery as they call it. They prescribed some pain meds i hate to take this junk but you got to do what will get you out of pain and over the hump It used to kind of flare and go away in a couple of days now it is sticking around yeah Dorthy I'm not in Kansas anymore . I believe if you keep a positve attitude it always helps and i'm always willing to listen to people who are in the same situation and try new ideas.Thanks for the ear Be Well Teddie

Thanks

Hi Teddie, I never heard of misty mesentery...? But, do understand about the achy muscles and inflammation... the desire to avoid pain meds, too. I'm sorry you feel so crummy. I hope reaching out helps. I am dealing more with rashes that seem to last forever and then an onset of such achiness I can barely move. You said you see a fibro doc... does his specialty fall under rheumatology? Take care and I hope you feel better soon. I agree with the positive attitude - hang in there and hold onto that! Judy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Judy For This Useful Post:

Teddie (06-11-2013)

Thanks

Thank You Judy, The misty messentery is something called mesenteric panniculitis it is a a rare auto immune affecting the lower intestines it is something that nobody treats locally .I will probably have to make a trip to the Mayo clinic for a complete diagnosis.I firmly believe that we have all the power to heal ourselves with our own intentions .I see the fibro doc he is the only doc i have that is willing to look outside of the box he treats all auto immune diseases .Right now is a good time to be well Ted

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Teddy;
    Welcome to our family! I am sorry to hear that you are suffering and that you are dealing with several overlapping diseases. Please know that we understand. I, myself, live with five overlapping diseases.
    I completely agree with you that one of our best weapons is living with these diseases is to maintain positivity. The body cannot heal if the mind is in a bad place. You have come to the right place to find people who are here to help you with both your physical issues as well as you emotional issues. Again...welcome.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

tgal (06-13-2013)

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi and welcome to our family. We are glad to have you with us. Sorry you are going through so much right now but I am glad you can remain positive through all the pain. Good thing is that the flares to end so we have a bit of time to breathe
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~