Thread: Hello - new here

Thanks

Default Hello - new here

hello everyone,

My name is megan i am 27. I was diagnosed two days ago with lupus. Waiting to be referred to a rhumatologist. I dont think ive felt this lost in a while...so i find myself here..

Thanks

Hi Megan, it is nice to meet you. I am new here too, and just tried to post a new post to introduce myself, but I never see it show up. I must be doing something wrong. lol...

Elaine1

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome to you both. You're not alone, here we're a family that helps one another. Please read the stickies and the thread; you'll see that you're not alone.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine1 View Post
    Hi Megan, it is nice to meet you. I am new here too, and just tried to post a new post to introduce myself, but I never see it show up. I must be doing something wrong. lol...

Elaine1
    You didn't do anything wrong Elaine. We had to make some changes due to an influx of spammers awhile back so the first 2 posts you make have to be approved. If one of us is not around to approve it at that moment then it may take a little while. After the initial few posts your posts will automatically show up.

Welcome to both of you. We are glad to have you as part of the WHL family
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (06-03-2013)

Thanks

Welcome Megan. I'm new to this site also but I want you to feel supported. A new diagnosis is overwhelming , so much to think about and adjust to in your daily routine but you will find your way I promise. Try and get support from loved ones and learn to listen to your body!! You are going to be great! God bless you on your journey and we are here for you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Leeny For This Useful Post:

megus (06-19-2013)

Thanks

Hi elaine its nice to meet you too. This is my first time on a message board.

Thanks

Hi ladies!

I'm new...ish, couple of weeks or so on here I think! Being on here has helped me so much. I felt so isolated, struggling, guessing etc alone (I'm not alone, I have a great family, but this lupus stuff is a lonely business going round and round in my head!)
    Anyhow....I'm not alone now. SO much better for being here!

Jx