Yes, I have Lupus.
I am very busy single mom, who has been diagnosed SLE for 5 years. I never thought of seeking support because my schedules are always busy. No time for anything else, but try to do what I can for my kids even with my Lupus. Until recently, my job has became very difficult for me. Since there is not much work, and my dept only has 2 people left. I think my company is trying to make us resign without closing the dept. I have been working there for 17 years and I don't think it will be easy for me to start something new since in these recent few months, I found my memory is getting worse and few times I felt like I was inside deep water, missing oxygen, my brain went blank for few seconds... beside I am already very very tired, I don't have energy and strength to learn. I hope I don't have depression... in fact, I feel wanting to cry all the time. I just need min 5 more years, after my daughter finds a job and my son finishes his pre-university. The rest I have arranged. And I can quit... When I return to work after 2 years disability leave, my company supported all my monthly routine check up and blood test... in fact I am much stronger than before, even I don't look sick, but they can't see I still have my stiffness in the morning, and I still have my joint pain if I don't have enough rest (sleeping).. I have been migraine since few months ago and I am very sensitive to light and noise... just they can't see it.. I always put a smile on my face all the time... Now whenever I need to request off, they ask me to get a doctor's note or consider me as absent. etc etc... I am done explaining. I am going to stay at work as long as I can...
I am sorry.. for my bla bla bla...