Thread: Hello !

Thanks

Unhappy Hello !

Hello everybody/anybody!
    I'm kind of lost right now... Yesterday I fought with my boyfriend (and it was me to blame), he is the only one who really understands me among my friends, but sometimes I became very peckish and that's why he wanna run away (he had enough). I don't know what to do now, because I love him and I want him to be part of my life. I miss him and without him, I feel alone.
    Anyway, I just want to get rid of my chest because I get a hole in my heart... (

Thanks

AWWW, YOU made me SAD! SO SORRY! TALK to HIM and TELL HIM how you feel. Let HIM know you were the one at fault for the "fight". Guys love to hear it when they arent to blame! LOL Stroke his EGO, THAT is a BIG winner with ANY MAN! Seriously! TELL HIM WHY you LOVE HIM, WHY YOU WANT HIM in your life, WHY you NEED HIM in your life.................. COMMUNICATION is KEY in ANY relationship!!!!!! I tell my kids this all the time!!! GOOD LUCK HUN!!!!! Let us know!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Lucky 7 is right, you need to communicate. That's the main reason relationships work. Of course Love is needed to, but without communication nothing really works

Thanks

Thanks for your answers !! I hope in the end everything will be ok...