Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FOODS

Thanks

Default Sunblock

Hi again... i was just wondering... is there any Recommended Sunblock i could buy? I have SPF 50 but i want something BETTER u know? Like Solesinger was telling me about SPF 60... but i just dunno where exactly to get it! (I'm in CA) Or i read a while ago that there was some sort of laundry detergent sunblock so that i could wash my clothes in it and it'll be SPF 30! And... what about if i go to the pool (at a frenz)... the sunblock i have washes off w/ water! Thanks for the help!

Thanks

The one I was telling you about is waterproof and I got it at Target...

Hawaiian Tropic brand 60+ SPF sport sunblock
    "All sounds are potentially dangerous.
    All sounds are potentially medicinal.
    All sounds are beautiful." ~Yoko Ono

Thanks

Default Re: Sunblock

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    Hi again... i was just wondering... is there any Recommended Sunblock i could buy? I have SPF 50 but i want something BETTER u know? Like Solesinger was telling me about SPF 60... but i just dunno where exactly to get it! (I'm in CA) Or i read a while ago that there was some sort of laundry detergent sunblock so that i could wash my clothes in it and it'll be SPF 30! And... what about if i go to the pool (at a frenz)... the sunblock i have washes off w/ water! Thanks for the help!
    I really like the Bullfrog 36 sport spray because it is waterproof and you don't have to rub it in so it's easy to carry in your purse and add during the day.

Make sure you apply sunblock 20 to 30 minutes before you go outside!

I also have a big shirt from Coolibar that I'll throw over whatever I am wearing. Look like a baglady but my skin is fabulous!