Thread: New to support groups

Hybrid View

Thanks

Smile New to support groups

Hi everyone!
    My name's Trudy, I'm 34years old from Denver Colorado. I'm new to support groups thought it could be what my mind/soul needed. I first went to my Dr for migraines- after 2 years ( a false leukemia diagnosis) and many many tests I was put out of my craziness with a SLE and RA diagnosis. I'm happy to be here and get to know others who can understand and answer some of my questions. I have tried many different directions and options when treating SLE over the last 4 years but find I'm still learning/finding new things daily lol!! I'm also a pharmacist and can help others with medication questions. Look forward to meeting you all!!!

Thanks

Hi Trudy ( reminds me of Monk, the show)

Welcome to WHL.
    I am glad that you have found us. You will find this forum very helpful, for mind and soul. As you said, we do understand what you are going through, we are all in the same boat.
    If you have any questions, just ask.
    What kind of meds have you tried? Did you find anything, that helped?
    My name is Debbie, I am 57 years old, was diagnosed with Lupus in Nov. 2006, a year later I was diagnosed with RA and last year Sjogrens joined in. The only medication, that has ever helped me, was MTX, I use the injections. I also take Mobic, Fexeril, Folic acid, Medrol and Ambien.
    Hope you will feel at home here, as much as I do.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).