Hi I'm a 25 year old female living in australia who has been unwell for some time. I have recently got a second opinion and the doctor is pretty sure I have lupus and is sending me to an immunologist to do a full review before going to a rheumatologist. I have a positive ana of 320 speckled, my ESR has been up in the past to high 40's but is currently down. I have been negative fir RF and the other dna blood tests? Main symptoms would be fatigue, sore joints (especially of a morning), hair loss now including my eye lashes and I get mouth ulcers when I'm worse than usual. I have never really noticed the butterfly rash but have been told by my family that it is apparent. I have been unwell for some time now and also have interstitial cystitis. I have had tonsils removed, lymph nodes removed and gallbladder removed all in the past 4 years. I particularly have a flare up when mensturating so it has often been put to hormones. Looking forward to hopefully getting an answer and keeping sane by being a part of this forum!!