Hello! I am new to this forum and looking forward to bieng a part of it. I am 39 and a mother of 3 that has been struggling for some time now. I have been sick for at least 5 years now with what I believe is Lupus. Five years ago when I first went to my primary care doc telling him of my fatigue, joint pain, low grade fever, heat intolerance, night sweats, hair loss, and many other symptoms he said he believed I was suffering from the epstein barr virus. A year later when I was still complaining of ridiculous symptoms he diagnosed me with fibromyalgia. The following year after that I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. To this day I am still miserably sick and my symptoms are more numorous than they were 5 years ago. I have noticed the last year that it seems as if what ever is going on with me coincides with my menstrual cycle. It seems to flare up most when I am ovulating.
I was tested by an allergist a year ago who told me that everything he tested me for came back negative and that I have no allergies. However, at times when I feel as if things are really flaring up I feel as if I am having the most severe allergy attack. My eyes burn and my eyelids swell pretty bad, clear dripping from my nose, odd burning/tingling in my nose/throat, and my ears feel like they get really hot or are burning. For the past two months I have started to have the most ridiculous burning and tingling deep in my tongue and my lips. It feels like they are burning fire and at times it is completely unbearable. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this type of feeling?