Thread: Leg numbness

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Leg numbness

Another random issue i've been having is that my leg randomly goes numb. I don't know if low blood pressure could cause this or poor circulation, but i've never had this issue before and it's very strange to me. Anyone else have this problem? What exactly causes this?!
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,127 Posts

for me it is circulation. I need blood pressure medication, because it is too high..... but still get different parts try to fall asleep. I have had it checked out and it is caused by inflammation of my muscles causing restriction to my blood flow. it may not be the same for you.... but that is what it is with me.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (05-15-2013)

Thanks

My knees go numb. I don't know if that's because I sit with my legs curled under me and the 2 layers on my legs (just can't give up the thermal layer...it is BRITISH summer here!) stop my circulation. That said, they go numb when they're straight too...worse in the evening...then they burn and go red.

Jx