Thread: Hi All!

Thanks

Unhappy Hi All!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA! In another flare and trying to deal with that and the normal everyday routine of things is exhausting! My nephritis is pushing me to the limits right now! I am spilling 4 grams of protein ( not my worst). I've been taking 20of prednisone a day, Cellcept and Acthar gel injections every other day for treatment. I don't feel it is doing much!The last few days have depressed me some! I started having non-painful ocular migraines (auras) that disrupt my vision for 10-30minutes. They always happen with bad flares. Then to ice the cake we are to fly soon for a trip and Sunday I started developing pain in my calf and I think a blood clot is forming. I had 3 clots in the same leg in 09 when the nephritis flared and I was spilling 6 grams of protein. It would be just my luck for this to happen before my trip! But I guess better now than when I get there!
    So needless to say my increased symptoms and the lovely interruption of live from our dear friend lupus has me a little frustrated!
    Thanks for letting me vent!
    How are all of you!? Hope many of you are feeling well and those that are not I hope you all feel better soon!
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

We are here to shoulder your vents and to hug away your frustrations. I am sorry to hear that you are having complications and I do hope that you get the clot sorted out before your trip so that you are able to enjoy yourself.
    I am glad to see you back. Take care and know that we are always here for you!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!